Sunday, September 20, 2009

AT&T HTC 8925 Tilt Smartphone Silver Aluminum Metal Carrying Case with Belt Clip

AT&T HTC 8925 Tilt Smartphone Silver Aluminum Metal Carrying Case with Belt Clip

Price: $19.99
Manufacturer:
Buy from amazon.com



Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #12753 in Cell Phone Accessories

Product Reviews

AT&T Tilt cover
Problem is if you need to slide phone open to get to key board you must take the phone out of the cover. I would not have bought this item knowing that.If that fact was revealed in the ad for the product I would not have purchased it, Not the right tool for what I wanted. It is a good product just not what I need.

Impedes with Reception
While these aluminum cases do a good job of protecting the phone it interferes with the Cell phone reception when you are relying on your internal antenna. So much so that I am having to look for a new case....I can't wait till they make and Otter case for this phone (if they ever do)...


No comments:

Post a Comment