Thursday, September 3, 2009

Horizontal Leather Pouch For Brand Samsung BlackJack i607 or BlackJack 2 i617 Cell Phone Case Cover with Belt Clip Magnetic Closing

Horizontal Leather Pouch For Brand Samsung BlackJack i607 or BlackJack 2 i617 Cell Phone Case Cover with Belt Clip Magnetic Closing

Price: $1.49
Manufacturer: Luxmo
Buy from amazon.com

Safely carry your phone with this Premium Leather Carry Case. Genuine leather and high-quality construction with black color stitching and sealed seams for durability and classic good looks. The interior is lined with black soft neoprene fabric that protects your phone from minor bumps and shock. Vents on the back for phones with rear speakers. Magnetic closing flap keeps your phone safely inside the case. Fixed belt clip and belt loop lets you clip or loop case on to your belt.

Information

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #613 in Cell Phone Accessories
  • Brand: Luxmo
  • Dimensions: .13 pounds
  • Genuine leather and Great Looks.
  • The interior is lined with black soft neoprene fabric that protects your phone from minor bumps.
  • Magnetic closing flap keeps your phone safely inside the case. VERY EASY open and Close.
  • Protection - Protect your mobile from scratches, dust or anything else that comes into contact wit.

Product Reviews

Can't believe how much I like this case!
I bought this case because the Samsung phone is quite a bit larger than my last phone, and I needed a convenient way to carry it around without it being in the way. I am always sitting things down and forgetting them - I never can find the TV remote.

I saw this case and thought what have I got to lose? Even with shipping it came in under $10.00. I can say that I was just amazed at how nice the case was when I got it!! It does look professional, and I like the magnetic closure much more than the velcro closures.

The fit is snug, but not overly so. I also purchased a clear plastic snap on case for my Blackjack II, and it still fits in the leather case, although it is quite snug now.

The belt loop and belt clip are a first for me, but the loops are thin enough that they aren't in the way if you only use the clip. If you want to use the loops, the clip is definitely in the way, necessitating using the loops and the clip. The loops don't inspire a great amount of confidence by themselves - so I just use the clip.

AT&T wanted to charge me $29.00 + tax for a leather case that looked like cr@p, so this was a steal compared to it. In fact this case looks like it should be around $50.00 if AT&T sold it.

In short - I couldn't be happier with the case. Yes, you would be wise to lock the keypad, but this is a great deal for the price. Looks fantastic!!

Handy, Once you're used to it.
At first it's a bit difficult to get the phone out in time to answer it but as the pouch breaks in it becomes much easier.

You need to be aware of which way you store the phone in the pouch or you're going to be resetting your volume a lot. The gap on the bottom allows you to push the phone out with a finger, but if the volume button is facing down you'll hit that almost every time.

The belt loops are great. No more dropping the phone because the clip slipped off the belt while working...

Magnetic closure is great with one HUGE gotcha... Don't place the pouch on a video tape or cassette, results may vary.

Very good... however
Pros: Arrived way ahead of time. Nice leather material, magnetic closing, provision for belt holster and clip.

Cons: Very snug fit. May accidentally activate buttons of my Samsung i617. Need to lock keypad for this.

Average customer experience. Functional.


No comments:

Post a Comment